Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Roxy Viva Flip Flops

Roxy Viva! Sandal. You haven’t lived until you’ve taken a walk on the wild side! Fun and unique leather sandal features metallic stitching details, burnished insole with arch, soft layer of EVA under insole for comfort, and EVA outsole. Roxy.

My mother-in-law bought me a pair of flip flops from Macy's for my birthday and while they were super cute they were the wrong size so I returned them and bought the Roxy Viva in Brown. I'm so in love with these flip flops for real. I wear them to work EVERY day. They also come in black, purple, and teal!!!

They are on sale at Swell.com for $22.99



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Surfin' Saturdays! I'm your newest follower via GFC and Networked Blogs! :)

    -Jessica
    And Then There Were 4...
    http://giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you from Surfin Saturday! Those Flip Flops look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you..
    Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and Follow My blog.
    I truly value you and your time. I hope you will stop back often as I will do the same.
    Have a nice day. (I'm your follower)
    Nan
    Quality Time
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our journey has begun!… secretly though

    If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

    Exciting things going on around here!

    www.DefinitelyMaybeBaby.com

    ~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super cute sandals!!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete