Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Costume 2010

I just love October. I have many great memories associated with this month...apple cider, hay rides, my daughter's birthdate, and of course you can't forget Halloween.

In fact, I can't remember having a bad time on Halloween. When we were younger my mom always had a small Halloween party at our house. When I moved to Columbus my friends and I would travel down to Ohio University for one of the biggest college campus Halloween celebrations. I now live on Maui where one of the best destination Halloween celebrations is held on Front Street in Lahaina town.

I always have a good time looking for costumes online and there are just so many to choose from. Some are very expensive, some corny, and some pure genius. This year I found a lot of affordable & funny costumes at Prank Place.

A few of my favorites...
  • Wet T-Shirt Winner
  • Anita Waxin'
  • Ice Cream Sundae
  • Credit Card
  • Breathalyzer Blow Here

No comments:

Post a Comment